Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Sunsign

 Sagittarius


I was born on december12 so my sunsign is sagittarius.
People who are born between november22-december21 also lies in sagittarius category.

WWE Champion Rey Misteroy was also born on december 12

 



features of this sagittarius are:-

1] People who are born in this period are energatic and adventurous.
:-Ya, i love to do stunts on my bullet so this proves to be true that i am energetic and adventurous.

2] People who are born in this period are extrovert and full of life.
:-I also enjoy every moment of my life this proves that i am Full Of Life.
   Yes i am extrovert  too but upto sum limit.

3] People who are born in this period have lucky number 3.
:-But i believe that my lucky numbers are 7,9 and 0.

4]People who are born in this period have favorite colour blue.
:-But i also like red and black.

some more features can be seen on table:-
Love:
  
3%
Emotions:
  
61%
Intuition:
  
14%
Creativity:
  
62%
Work:
  
21%
Money:
  
63% 


















  


No comments:

Post a Comment